New release of GTK+ libraries (1.3.9)

Very sorry to disturb you again and again about that.
Do you know where I can find the last binaries package available for gtk
1.3.x for windows. I tried to compile one version but lot of code missed for
the windows version.
So do you know who to contact to know/get that.
The goal is to use the new gtk API to don't have to change everything in my
tools in few months (even if the api could change in the new gtk).

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?