Re: 1.3.10 release candidates

One thing I noticed just now is that the jpeg loader didn't get build
because configure
decided that I don't have jpeglib.h (but I do). Here is the relevant excerpt
from
config.log:

configure:9331: checking for jpeg_destroy_decompress in -ljpeg
configure:9374: checking for jpeglib.h
configure:9384: cc -E  conftest.c >/dev/null 2>conftest.out
In file included from /usr/include/jpeglib.h:24,
                 from configure:9380:
/usr/include/jconfig.h:12: warning: `HAVE_STDLIB_H' redefined
confdefs.h:50: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
configure: failed program was:
#line 9376 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"
#include <stdio.h>
#undef PACKAGE
#undef VERSION
#include <jpeglib.h>

The problem is that jconfig.h has
#define HAVE_STDLIB_H
while confdefs.h has
#define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

Adding
#undef HAVE_STDLIB_H
to the test program after #undef VERSION makes configure successfully detect
libjpeg again.

Matthias