static correctness

while writing a very simple paser for the exported symbol
generation I noticed that there are some palces in gtk+
where local function prototypes where declared as static
but there implementation was not.

While this is enough for the compiler my parser (or its
purpose) somewhat failed (wanted to export but can't).

Would a patch to correct this be accepted and if so
be required for review? (It would be quite large and overly
simple.)

	Hans