Re: GtkButtons and RUN_FIRST/RUN_LAST

Tim Janik <timj gtk org> writes:
> can you please put gtkbutton back to RUN_FIRST now?

I need a decision that you and Owen have both agreed on.  Feel free to
change it as soon as you have both agreed. Or I'm happy to change it
once you have, just let me know. (Maybe you already have agreed, Owen
isn't here right now so I can't ask him.)

BTW, can you post an outline/patch for planned AccelGroup and other
keynav changes that you're working on to the list?  The API freeze is
in one week, if you don't post right away there won't be time for
anyone else to comment before the freeze, and we'll have to break the
freeze if people find any open issues. I know you and Owen were
discussing on IRC, maybe post a summary after those conversations are
relatively complete?

Havoc