Re: Problems with gtk-glarea

> We have experienced problems with gtkglarea-1.2.1 and
> gtk-1.2.10.
> When the X display resolution is high (eg 1600x1200) the glarea does
> not show any OpenGL primitives (black window). On lower resolutions,
> however,
> (eg 1280x1024) everything works fine (on the same machine).

This is almost certainly a limitation of your OpenGL card/driver and not a
gtk bug. Most likely your card does not have enough RAM on board to support
OpenGL rendering at high desktop resolutions. Anyway, take this up with the
appropriate OpenGL developers (the DRI developers if you're using a DRI
driver, and NVIDIA if you're using theirs).

Regards,
Dan