Re: [Usability][Narayana Pattipati <narayana pattipati wipro com>] Clarification needed on gsearchtool.

Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Should GtkDialog hook Escape to stop buttons in addition to cancel?

Probably, I think we kind of agreed (well, Seth and I did :) that Esc
was a reasonable keybinding for Stop, since pressing a Stop button
shouldn't generally close any windows or do anything else to make you
wonder what had just happened.

There might be a problem if you have a Stop and a Cancel button in the
same window, but that sounds like a bit of a sucky UI anyway  :)

Cheeri,
Calum.