Gtk+Mutant

For everyone's questionable entertainment, I've put out Gtk+Mutant for folks on the List to poke at.

The Mutant package consists exclusively of the Multiple-Selection capable Combobox.

You'll find the Gtk-1.2 compliant gtk+mutant package, and the gtkmm wrapper. Since I use Glade alot, and Glade-2's not ready yet, I'm holding off rewriting for Gtk-2.x.

It's not a redesign of the GkCombo, it's a hack. Doing it "right" for a 2.x release should fall into the widget redesign (do it all once, do it all right)

http://home.earthlink.net/~bwheadley

(BTW, not an advertised site)

--
Bryan W. Headley - bwheadley earthlink net