Re: glib -- For portability.

Havoc Pennington writes:
 > > Do threads and sockets work under both WIN32 and UNIX?

I am sorry but the answer has to be "try and see". The thread-related
test programs included with GLib work (and they are rather
convoluted), so I think threads should work pretty well.

As for sockets, simple things probably might work as well as on Unix,
but more complex things probably not. Lack of time, etc... Heck, I
might even have some forgotten mail messages with patches to socket
handling in my mail archives. If somebody on the list know they have
sent me such, please open a bug on bugzilla and attach the patch
there, so it won't be forgotten.

--tml