Re: Request for review of Accessibility-related patches

"Padraig O'Briain" <Padraig Obriain Sun COM> writes:

> There are a number of accessibility-related patches for gtk+, identified below,
> which are awaiting review.

Reviewing patches takes a fair bit of time, especially for widgets
like GtkCalendar which aren't good code to begin with.

> Bug 70648  (GTK+ icon themeability)
>
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2002-February/msg00072.html

No clue -- haven't had a chance to look at the issue yet.
Probably after 2.0.0, unfortunately.

> Bug 61081 (Caret thickness)
>
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2002-February/msg00052.html

Before I do 1.3.14, it's on the 1.3.14 milestone.