gdk-pixbuf-loader.c Comment

Ok, so I know this is a lame thing to point out but, I compiled gtk+1.3.14
using the sun compiler on Solaris 8 (SPARC) last night and found that line
256 in gdk-pixbuf-loader.c had been commented out using a C++ style comment.
I don't personally have a problem with that, but it seems that the default
options for the sun compiler does. This did make me wonder if C++ style
comments should be used in C code.

No, I'm not attempting to start a flamefest.

I can work around it. If it noteworthy, I can create an entry in bugzilla.

David