Pango 1.0.3 on HP-UX 10.20

When compiling with HP ANSI C, the pango-querymodules program does not
get built.  It does when building with gcc.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,

File attachments NOT welcome unless agreed to beforehand.