Fwd: List , ScrolledWindow, Adjustment and Focus !

Hello ,

I sent this mail on the application development list .
But got no reply .
I was just wondering if anybody could help me out with
this problem on Gtk+ developers list .
Please ignore my mail if it troubled you !

Thanks in advance .

Best Regards,
-P

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://sbc.yahoo.com
--- Begin Message ---
Hello ,

I am using Gtk1.2.
There are two GtkLists one above the other, each
placed in a seperate scrolledwindow.
Selection in upper list selects a group of items from
the list below.

Now , in the second list, how to set the focus to that
particular group of selected list-items ?
Otherwise , one has to scroll-down manually to check
the selected list-items .

I have tried using
"gtk_container_set_focus_vadjustment" ,
but have had no luck so far .

Please let me know the solution if you have any.

Thanks and Regards,
-P