Re: New Dockable Widget

Jeff Franks <jcf tpg com au> writes:

> I've taken time out to write a dockable widget for GTK+-2.0. It consists
> of two widgets actually, GtkDockBar and GtkDockBox. Both are very simple
> but work very well and could serve as starting point from which to
> develope an offical GTK+-2.0 dockable widget. If you are interested I
> could upload some information along with the source code and an example
> for the list's consideration.

I don't really expect to have time to look at this for a while,
but if you make the code available, I expect that some people
would be interested in looking at it.

I think the important first step for a 2.x dock widget is
definitely to figure out the scope of the the widget and
the requirements list; the implementation is (to some extent)
the easy part.