Re: New Dockable Widget

Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> writes:

> I think the important first step for a 2.x dock widget is
> definitely to figure out the scope of the the widget and
> the requirements list; the implementation is (to some extent)
> the easy part.

Jeff you probably saw it but there was an earlier thread about the
dock where some of this work was started.

At some point someone will need to sit down and document use-cases,
document prior art, develop the scope and API of the widget, collate
and integrate people's comments, etc. The earlier thread had a start
on this.

Havoc