Re: 2.1.3 plans

On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 12:59:50PM -0500, Owen Taylor wrote:
> Joshua N Pritikin <vishnu pobox com> writes:
> > On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 12:11:17PM -0500, Owen Taylor wrote:
> > > There are a bunch of open API bugs for GLib ... my instinct
> > > at this point is to just move them wholesale to 2.4; it's
> > > too late to make major additions for 2.2, and I think
> > > getting 2.2 out quickly is more important than minor additions
> > > at this point.
> > >
> > > But I'll make a quick pass through them.
> >
> > How about glib bug 66858?  It's a trivial patch, doesn't affect anything.
> >
> > i'd be happy to make the check-in if someone reminds me how to
> > use my gnome cvs write access again.
>
> Havoc -
>
> Your call on this one. (It's "g_markup byte offset wanted").
> The docs could use some improvement but it otherwise looks
> OK to me, if I'm not sure it's all that much more useful
> then just counting the bytes you've fed into the parser.

Well, i currently parse the whole thing in one call to
g_markup_parse_context_parse.  i didn't even think about
sending small chunks into the parser.  That is a satisfactory
solution.  i guess i don't really need this API after all.

--
Victory to the Divine Mother!!         after all,
  http://sahajayoga.org                  http://why-compete.org