Re: Test Framework for gtk

John,

You should check out the gtkvts and gnome-test-tool modules
in CVS.

gtkvts is a test suite for GTK+. gnome-test-tool is a record
and playback test tool for GTK+ apps, based on a program
called GERD, written by Tim Janik.

They are not exactly what you suggest, but might be of use to
you nonetheless.

- Dermot