Re: GtkListItem

Anil Kumar Putla <anil gdit iiit net> writes:

> Hello All,
>
> 	Does the list widget in the GtkCombo width (GTK-2.0) a deprecated
> one ? If yes, then i would like to know why a deprecated one is used in
> the new build.

Changing GtkCombo to use something other than GtkList would have
caused massive incompatibility with existing code, since the use
of GtkList appears in the public interface. Since we were planning
to replace GtkCombo anyways, we figured it was better to keep
compatibility than to force people change their code once now and
again later.