Re: pkg-config CVS repository

David Lazaro <dlazaro acm org> writes:

> I've been trying to find where is the main CVS repository for pkg-config
> with no success. Can somebody please point me to it if it exists?

cvs.freedesktop.org, there's no anoncvs version though.

The current 0.14 release is identical to what's in CVS except for this
change:

2002-10-11  Havoc Pennington  <hp redhat com>

	* pkg.c (verify_package): fix to properly cast iter->data to char*
	before doing pointer arithmetic, from David Robins

Havoc