Re: scaling pixbufs

Have a look at my gtk_image_viewer_widget. It does exactly this.
The sources are on the gnome cvs server. You can also get the latest
release from:

   http://imagic.weizmann.ac.il/~dov/freesw/gtk/gtk-image-viewer/

Please let me know if the example programs aren't sufficient to get
you going, and I might get around to actually writing some long
overdue docs.

Regards,
Dov