Re: scaling pixbufs

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, Dov Grobgeld wrote:

> Have a look at my gtk_image_viewer_widget. It does exactly this.
> The sources are on the gnome cvs server. You can also get the latest
> release from:

Looks quite handy - I'll give this a try first thing.  (coincidentally,
the widget is for a scientific purpose, so I guess I fit in your target
audience ;) )  I'd also like to apply different saturations (similar to
gdk_saturate_and_pixelate), would the best way to do this be through
gtk_image_viewer_get_image, apply the saturation, then call
gtk_image_viewer_set_image, or is their a native function to do so (I
couldn't find one, but I didn't look thoroughly...)?

	Regards,
	Tim