Re: Error building ORBit2 on Gnome CVS tip

mån 2002-08-19 klockan 09.54 skrev Michael Meeks:
> Hi Ian,
>
> 	Looks like you're building with HEAD glib - I forget precicely what
> change was made to glib - but AFAIR it was such that everything using
> threads that built with it broke.

Anyone knows if this will be fixed? The problem has afaik been around
for months.

If it's a bug in pkg-config will we have a new release that fixes this?
Is there a release out there already?

This also raises another question that I've been meaning to ask. Are we
suppose to use Gtk+ 2.2 or Gtk 2.0 for GNOME 2.2. For example
libgnomecanvas doesn't build against Pango HEAD.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/