Re: cross-compiling atk 1.2.5 for mingw32 on windows

Tor Lillqvist schrieb:
 > If so, how about in a cross-compiling environment?

Sorry, I have no experience of them. Having a working auto*/libtool on
Windows itself is pain enough. (Although with current auto* and
libtool versions, it is easier than before.)

Agreed. And I thought it was my strange way of doing things ;-)

I planned to give it another try configuring/compiling libtool(CVS) with the cross compiler and installing it to the cross binaries' directory. Perhaps this works for you, too. I never experienced problems with my native auto* tools.

   Christof