Re: Integrating EggMenu code into GTK+

I've noticed that a number of things are currently not possible with
GtkMenuMerge/GtkAction:

- add tearoff menuitems
- make toolbars detachable

For these two, we can probably get away with a global setting.

- use non-stock icons

We should probably add a pixbuf-valued "icon" property to GtkAction.

- set misc toolitem properties: homogeneous, expand, pack_end,
  visible_horizontal, visible_vertical, important

If we want to support these, we should probably expand the parser to
accept these as attributes of <toolitem> elements.

What do you think ?

Matthias