Re: How to make pango use FreeType2 modules ???!!!!

On Sat, 2003-08-23 at 04:59, soheil hassas yeganeh wrote:
> Dear All
>
> I think now pango do not use FT2 module...
> How can I make pango use FT2 module instead of Xft modules ?????

If you are using GTK+ and X11, GTK+ will always use Xft modules.

To use the FT2 modules, you need to use the PangoFT2 backend
explicitely - see pangoft2topgm in the Pango sources.

(Note that in the development branch of Pango, the same shaper
modules are used for the Xft and FT2 backends.)