RE: Pango memory leak

Ok, it looks like a false alarm.  I did not profile the code long enough.  I
was changing the font of a widget repeatedly, but Pango appears to do the
right thing.  I think the memory consumption I am experiencing is due to
either gdk-directfb or directfb itself because when I run my program under
win32, the memory behaves nicely.

Brandon Reynolds              mailto:bmr comtime com
Systems Engineer                  Ph: (330) 644-3059
Commercial Timesharing Inc.      Fax: (330) 644-8110