Re: Thoughts about a new GdkPixbuf transform interface

Hello List,

Here is the plan. I'll write rather sane API this evening and implement:

- affine transform, nearest interpolation only
- non-affine transform, using arbitrary function, nearest only

I will not touch scaling.
Then I'll post it on the list, so everyone can discuss/modify.

Someone will hopefully add more complicated filters (Owen, Brian Cameron?).
(it can be done even for non-affine, at least good interpolation for not-special points)