2.4 features - Indenting container

I'd like to make sure this doesn't slip through the GTK+ 2.4 feature freeze.

I think it's generally agreed now that we need a new container for right,
left, top, and bottom indentation. This would make it much easier to
implement the HIG recommendations. We could hack this into an existing
widget as a new property I suppose, but it seems much simpler to create a
new container.

I can't find the actual posts in the archive because of the lousy search
engine, but I think that
- Havoc suggested the new container widget idea recently.
- Andrew Sobala offered to implement it recently.
- Alex Duggan (or maybe someone else) gave us a patch for something similar
recently.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com