Re: About dialog api

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 09:57:05AM +0200, Pavel Machek wrote:
> No, it misses the most important point:
> license. People do not care who copyright
> belongs to, but they *do* care about
> what they may or may not do with
> software.

I agree we should have a license statement in the std. about dialog.

I'd hate to see the whole GPL as an inline string though. So just
"This application is free software see COPYING" is probably what's
wanted.

Either that or some automated way to get COPYING into the about dialog
without having a giant string in your source...

Havoc