Re: g_io_add_watch_full : Bad Condition passed to the callback function

On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 07:56, Chris wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm working on Gaim and got the following problem/(bug?) : the function
> used as callback is given the right condition (the one originally given
> to g_io_add_watch_full) but suddenly that condition seems to be modified
> by one of the internal GLib functions maybe so another condition is
> passed to it. Here's the code :

The code here is too partial to make sense of. If you can get this down
to a small standalone test case, we'd love to have a bug report in
bugzilla.

(Though are you sure your problem isn't just that you weren't expecting
to get both the READ and WRITE conditions at the same time?
GAIM_INPUT_READ | GAIM_INPUT_WRITE == 3)