GTK+ team irc meeting

The meeting is intended for the GTK+ team, but everybody is
welcome to come and listen. The meeting logs will be posted
on the GTK+ website (http://www.gtk.org/plan/meetings).

The a11y team has indicated that they are interested in
joining us again this week to make sure we produce a most
accessible 2.6 release, therefore we're moving to the
earlier time again. Since it seems like a bad idea to
schedule a meeting on a Monday morning I decided that it
would be better to move the meeting to Tuesday again.

 Place: irc.gnome.org:#gtk-devel
 Time: 14:00 UTC, Tuesday August 10

Possible agenda items:

- Continue the accessibility discussion: icon view,
  combo box, file chooser accessibility, timeouts/animation...
- Last call for new 2.6 widgets: file picker
- 2.4.5 release

Matthias