Re: DnD seems to be insensitive on Win32.

Alif Wahid writes:
 > I've compiled the latest CVS HEAD of GLib, ATK, Pango and GTK+ on Win32 and
 > everything seems to work fine except the DnD.

(Sorry for being so late in answering.)

Did you try the stable branches? I don't know if it will make any
difference (the gdkdnd-win32.c file is identical in HEAD and gtk-2-2),
but the stable branch is more tested, at least by me. (I last built
HEAD gtk in August...)

Hans Breuer does more work on HEAD. Hans, have you noticed any
regressions with DnD?

 > The DnD test program just seems to have absolutely no effect,
 > that's all.

Hmm. All I can say is that it works for me (in gtk-2-2)...

--tml