Re: accessibility problem on Windows

> I'm trying to gather enough information about different applications I
> use that worked with NaturallySpeaking 6 but have failed with
> NaturallySpeaking 7.  They currently lay the blame on "nonstandard
> Windows".  I want to show them the issue lies closer to home.
>
> thank you for giving me enough information to get started at least
> asking the right questions.
>
> ---eric

Hi Eric:

An answer that would help diagnose this would be 'what Win32 APIs does
NaturallySpeaking use to inject text'?  If we know the answer to that,
then we may have a better chance of figuring out why the injection
of characters isn't working with recent GTK+/GDK.

regards,

- Bill

------
Bill Haneman