Re: DON'T update GTK+ po-properties translations

Could you commit some appealing messages in the directory?
Something like DONT_TRANSLATE_THIS file.

I cannot find any warning messages in the directory.
http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/rview.cgi?cvsroot=/cvs/gnome&dir=gtk%2b/po-properties

Translators want to translate everything. If there is no big sign, you might
repeat to say this.

Thanks.
--
Nakai