Re: GtkComboBoxEntry buttons are wider

On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 16:01, Mudrony Laszlo wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Can I kindly suggest adding a style property that allows disabling the
> arrows for both GtkComboBox and GtkSpinButton?

I'm not getting the picture here? What good is a ComboBox or SpinButton
without the arrow buttons? (A theme can easily just not draw arrows
on them if you want an appearance with something other than arrows.)

> BTW, I like the themeability of gtk2 a lot, great work!
> I use the pixmap engine to mimick the desired look, and every little
> bit of flexibily helps a lot. I also wanted to ask if there is a way to
> set the checkbox size from the .rc file? I wasn't able to do it with the
> default and the pixmap engines, but I was able to do it with the
> "Magic Chicken" engine. I didn't looked into these any deeper, and I guess
> other engines might also work.. but I find disturbing the need of a custom
> engine just for that.

There are style properties like GtkCheckButton::indicator-size.
If you need more information, please ask on an appropriate list
like gtk-app-devel-list.