Stock items and accelerators

Hi,

I've been creating quite a bit of custom stock items for my application. When I use these to create buttons and menus the stock icons are displayed. I can, however, not set the accelerator keys. I use gtk_stock_add to add stock items, but it seems like the accelerators are not known.

This is what I do:

-create a window
-create an accel_group and add it to the window
-use the accel_group when creating menu items, etc.

The icons are displayed directly. I think I miss something wrt to the AccelGroup.

Can anyone explain me how to properly create key-accelerators?

Thanks,

Arjan Molenaar
http://gaphor.sourceforge.net/