Re: gobject doc import

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004, Ross Golder wrote:

On ÿÿ., 2004-11-16 at 08:54 +0100, Mathieu Lacage wrote:
hi,

There was no comment to my previous mail to gnome-hackers asking whether
I should import or not my gobject documentation into cvs.gnome.org. I
take this silence as a yes. Would you mind copying the cvs repository
archive located there to cvs.gnome.org in a suitably-named module such
as gobject-doc (or whatever you like best) ?

http://le-hacker.org/gobject.tar.gz

Couldn't think of a better name, so its now in place as the
'gobject-doc' module.

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gobject-doc/

was there any reason (license? dependencies?) not to have this in glib itself,
or maybe even integrate it into the glib docs?

--
Ross

/me starring anxiously at the Cc:-list upon sending

---
ciaoTJ