Re: Introducing "toggle references"

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005, Owen Taylor wrote:

On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 20:07 -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:

I'll do a new version tomorrow.

Here's a new version. I think it addresses all the points that
were discussed.

Two other changes in the new version:

- in gdatasetprivate.h gsize instead of gulong is used for
  pointer => int casts. Really we'd want uinptr_t, but
  gsize works on all platforms I know. (gulong apparently
  won't work on win64)

- The docs for g_object_add_weak_ref() are extended to
  describe the use case in some detail.

the patch only contained the gobject/ part of your changes.
i'm fine with those but i'd also like to see the final dataset.*
changeset ;)

---
ciaoTJ