RE: GTK VTS project update

Hi Stefan,
	The GTKVTS is currently at GTK CVS. We are just starting to get
up to speed on it and will be starting to add more tests for GTK+ libs.
The VTS uses TET for its framework.

We are currently looking at adding more tests for gobject (and other
libs). May be we can share the work here... What kind of tests are you
thinking of creating? Do you have any additional information?

Thanks,

-Rajesh

I do