Re: GTK VTS project update

Hi Rajesh,
> Hi Stefan, The GTKVTS is currently at GTK CVS. We are just starting
> to get up to speed on it and will be starting to add more tests for
> GTK+ libs. The VTS uses TET for its framework.

what does VTS and TET stands for
VTS = visual testing suite?

About TET I found: http://tetworks.opengroup.org/
TET = Test Environment Toolkit

Is that what you are using?

> We are currently looking at adding more tests for gobject (and other
> libs). May be we can share the work here... What kind of tests are
> you thinking of creating? Do you have any additional information?

I collect some ideas at our projects wiki page. Among that is the following
http://www.buzztard.org/index.php/Testing#Invisible_X_Server
Its about avoiding windows flickering around during GUI tests.

Stefan