RE: GTK VTS project update

Hi Stefan,
	I am not sure what VTS stands for? We are taking the project
from GTK CVS. It is checked in there as gtkvts.

The only reason we are using TET is because the existing VTS test cases
are written using that framework. You should be able to get all the info
in GTK CVS.

So far we have developed some new tests for GTK library and glib
library. How do I get more information about your gobject testing? Is it
possible for you to share that with LSB? Of course all our work will be
available either in GTK CVS or LSB CVS (both publicly accessible). I am
currently trying to find more info regarding licensing of the existing
VTS project.

Thanks,

-Rajesh