Re: How are dependencies listed in Plo files determined

On 8/12/05, Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de> wrote:

Thanks for the reply, Stefan.

> have you copied the .deps folder over?

No, that was made for me by the configure script.  If I delete the
.deps directory in my x11-xcb subdirectory and rerun configure, the
Plo files that are generated after the first compilation point to the
x11 directory (and not my x11-xcb dir).

I suspect that there is something in these Makefile.am files or
perhaps configure.in that I need to change.

Travis Spencer