Re: How are dependencies listed in Plo files determined

On 8/12/05, Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com> wrote:
> How about renaming the files to -xcb.[hc], following the model set by
> the win32 and framebuffer backends ?

Eventually, I think I will, but for now I want to keep the names as
they are because I'm storing them in a separate subversion repo.  As
I'm developing, I can then run a `cvs up' and get the latest
modifications (because I added all of cvs's meta files also).
Consequently, when my patch is done, it will by in sync with the
latest work found in the GTK+ cvs repo.

Travis Spencer