Re: GTK_FLOATING broken in 2.9?

On Thu, 2005-12-15 at 12:47 +0100, Tim Janik wrote:
> please read:
>    http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2005-September/msg00165.html
> and the associated thread which provides the original rationale.

So, it this feature is being added to avoid other people (such as
GStreamer) from reimplementing it repeatedly, and not because we need it
for GObjects in glib or GTK+, why not just add GObjectFloating?

It would probably be impossible to use that from GtkObject, leading to
code duplication, but that doesn't seem so bad to me.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com