Re: undefined reference to __rpc_thread_destroy

* muppet <scott asofyet org> schrieb:

<snip>
> This sounds like your linker is trying to find an actual "errno"
> symbol because the C compiler didn't see the proper preprocessor
> definition of errno at .c -> .o time.
>
> Check the includes and see if errno.h is being included.

hmm. the strange thing is: the symbols are exported by libc,
and it seems libc is linked. (the toolchain normally works).

ldd shows up that libgthread isnt linked against libpthread,
but IMHO ist should be.

> >Does anyone have an idea what's the problem ?
>
> A description of the platform and toolchain would be invaluable.

hmm, it's built with crosstool. gcc-3.4.2 on gnu/linux-2.6
I could post the whole build log if that helps.

cu
 Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux IT service

  fax:       +49 36207 519932         email:     contact metux de
  cellphone: +49 174 7066481