Re: Callback based tooltips (Re: New tooltips API, continued)

On Thu, 6 Apr 2006, Alex Graveley wrote:

I sounds good to me, as long as I can force a tooltip to display on-demand as it would if the mouse were hovering over it.

hm, can you please explain the use case for forefully displaying tooltips?
as opposed to waiting for the usual user configurable timeout and honour
user settings like display-tooltips = off ?

-Alex

---
ciaoTJ