Finished reviewing kris-async-branch

I want everyone to go and buy lots of beer for Kris.

That said, I'm done with reviewing his fantastic patch.  Attached is the
full list of comments that I built up; most (all?) of them have already
been addressed by Kris.

Kris, you can start merging this into HEAD :)

Could you please do this:

1. Tag HEAD with BEFORE_KRIS_ASYNC_BRANCH_MERGE

2. Merge merge merge

3. Get a vacation

I've started a fake GtkFileSystemTest backend so that we can test each
part of the file chooser individually.  The idea would be to hook that
up to GtkFileSystemModel and see that it modifies itself appropriately
when the file system emits notifications, etc.

Thanks for working on this, Kris.  You rock.

  Federico