Re: [gtk-devel-list] Design decisions for GLib and GTK+ on Win32

mpsuzuki hiroshima-u ac jp,

Good thoughts.  As more folks make known their need for win95 or win98
support, more care will likely be taken to make such win9x backports
(and future backports) easier.

Feel free to vote for or against deprecating gtk+ support for win95,
win98 and winME here:

http://wiki.colliertech.org/index.php/Vote:Win9xDeprecation

Cheers,

C.J.