Re: Gtk+2 over Mac OS X

Hi,

Une Bévue skrev:
Hey all,

i do apologize if i'm not on the right mailing-list, in that case, if u know, please redirect me.

this week-end i've downloaded a GTK+2 ToolKit from <developer.imendio.com/projects/gtk-macosx>

woever, the reason why i'm posting, build failes at the stage :

[snip]

You are trying to build everything that my script can build, which you don't need. In this case, it's some part of gossip that fails to build. For just GTK+, you should do:

./build-gtk.sh build core

/Richard

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/