Re: Print preview api

On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 07:13:59PM -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Ok, after a lot of work (mostly by John and Alex),
> we finally have a proposal for a print preview
> api that will allow us to use an external viewer
> by default, but also support internal preview.

Hi!

I think, this is very unfortunate. Many people will
not want to use the external viewer (for reasons discused
earlier), so everyone will write his own preview
widget? Why not just have official internal
preview widget like gnome-print has and support
it by deafult?

P.T.

--
Petr Tomasek <http://www.etf.cuni.cz/~tomasek>