Fwd: test

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://mail.yahoo.com

--- Begin Message ---
I have developed an application for an handheld device, the initial window will look like this :

But the device is having rectangular display if i place the window as it is my drawing area will look compressed, so i dont want to compress my drawing area. If i can tilt the window and display i hope my drawing area will look like enlarged.

Is there any way to tilt an application window as shown please help me out.

--- End Message ---